25 September 2011

A Writer's Week on Twitter


Becoming a Full Time Writer

Having also given up my 'day job' and moved by the sea in West Wales to spend time writing and painting, I was really interested to see Joanna Penn's "I Am Creative. I Am An Author. From Affirmation To Reality."  I have followed Joanna's journey for over two years now and am grateful for her advice and ideas, so if you are a published author or aspiring writer I recommend that you subscribe to 'The Creative Penn' community. You can follow Joanna on twitter  @thecreativepenn

Great resources for self publishing

One of the best things about twitter is when you someone really interesting decides to follow you.  One of my newest followers is Shelley Hitz @Self_Publish  who runs the Self Publishing Coach site – register now for some great free self publishing resources.

Another twitter discovery this week is writer and journalist Lindsay Oberst @LindsayOWrite  and her 'Word Zeal' blog http://wordzeal.com/  - subscribe now!

And finally… initial thoughts on Google+

As a participant in the pilot of Google+ I've become used to dipping in and finding new ideas and useful links. It is developing a laid back style that I like and feels a bit more intellectual than either FB or twitter.  If you haven't tried it yet I'd encourage you to have a look  - and you can find me here

1 comment:

  1. :) It is fun to discover people, photographers, writers and artists on Google+.

    ReplyDelete