Prue King is nineteen and lives on Karinya Station, one of seven girls. She and her friend Sally decide to go on the adventure of a live time—a road trip, right around Australia. Neither Prue nor Sally is in any hurry to settle down, unlike some girls their age. They want to see the country and be independent. When they meet brothers Dan and Steve on the Sunshine Coast Prue is stunned by her feelings for him, but her plans remain the same. She and Sally are determined to get to Perth where they will live for at least a few months and decide what their futures hold. When the girls leave the brothers behind though, a horrifying experience will change their plans and their lives, perhaps forever.
Coming soon on Amazon
MEET THE CHARACTER
1) What is the name of your character?
Lady Eleanor Cobham, Duchess of Gloucester.
2) Is she fictional or a historic person?
Eleanor was a real person, born in England in the year 1400
3) When and where is the story set?
Beaumaris Castle, Anglesey, Wales UK.
4) What should we know about him/her?
Eleanor Cobham was falsely convicted of treason and witchcraft, and sentenced to imprisonment for life.
5) What is the main conflict? What messes up her life?
Her husband was the Duke of Gloucester, heir apparent to the English throne - and his enemies used Eleanor's interest in astrology to attack him.
6) What is the personal goal of the character?
Eleanor seeks redemption through forgiving those who persecuted her.
7) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?