Mastodon The Writing Desk: 75 x 75 Flash Fraction

8 June 2012

75 x 75 Flash Fraction


Having had several 75 word stories published online I pondered the challenge of writing ‘75 x 75’. Was it really possible to create so many  believable characters and plots within exactly 75 words?


I think I have done so in my book 75x75 = Flash Fraction. Birth, death, IVF, infidelity and alien abduction are all here with each story aiming to entertain, often with a surprise twist, leaving the reader to make their own interpretation.

(75 words)

Preview 75 x 75 Flash Fraction on Amazon UK and Amazon US

Follow Helena Mallet on twitter

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, of course it is. I've been writing quite a few of those lately, and it seems my publisher likes them. It's refreshing after writing novels. So quick, so fun, so many ideas.
    Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting