Mastodon The Writing Desk: Tudor Times: Queen Elizabeth I Book of Days

1 September 2021

Tudor Times: Queen Elizabeth I Book of Days


Available from the Tudor Times Shop 

Launching on 7th September, birthday of Queen Elizabeth I, this Book of Days is an impressive addition to the Tudor Times collection. (Pre-orders from Tudor Times shop will receive a free digital download of Queen Elizabeth's 11-generation family tree.)

A perpetual diary, Queen Elizabeth I Book of Days is packed with Elizabethan anniversaries and events, births, marriages and deaths, as well as occasional quotes and interesting facts.

I particularly like the useful glossary of notable people of the Elizabethan age, and will be using this book as my new 'go-to' place for Tudor dates.

Find out more by visiting the Tudor Times shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting